We are writing to inform you that our registration system for school year 2015-16 is now open. Please follow the attached instruction to get your kids registered effortlessly. There are a few very important things that we would like to mention to you: (A Chinese version of this announcement will be sent to you shortly)
1. We have redesigned the database behind the registration system, and we did not transfer old user data to the new database because the old database has been affected by hackers. Hence you must all re-establish a family account before moving on to the registration system. The good side is that we now allow two email addresses as the username, hence one of you in your family may remember your password. A related exercise is that the website now needs login before users browser student/parent/teacher tabs. This is again for safety reasons.
2. When you create your family account, please fill in all blanks, including a second email address and phone number. We won't share your information with anyone outside MCCC. We just need to make sure you can always receive our announcements, including emergency school close-out. Thanks.
3. Please do read the terms, and please let us know if you have concerns about any item in our terms. Please do let us know if you have intention to help out as a volunteer. Because of the free classrooms from Marquette, and ALL the volunteers over the past twenty years, MMCS has been able to operate a very low cost (for example, out tuition for language classes have been only increased by $40 per semester since 1998). Your contribution is very important. Thank you.
4. The rest of the registration procedures are similar to those in the past. Please watch for email invoices from mmcsweb.com
. Our website has been hacked so many times last year that most email clients will treat MMCS messages from mmcsweb,com as spams. Please do check your spam folder for the invoices. If you really miss the email notice, you can give it a try a few days later because we only send less than 200 emails a day, which is the limit set by the web host.
5. Please do fill in the emergency contact form. We strive to provide professional service to you and your child(ren). This information is usually needed by any other school your kids are attending.
6. The tuition for all classes are same as the last year.
You may have noticed that we have some changes in teacher assignments. As a matter of fact, we have four new language teachers and four extra-curricular teachers. We will try to communicate to your about them in the coming two weeks.
Our website (www.mmcsweb.com
) has been cleaned such that hackers will have much less chance to get into our system. We are adding new security features in the coming weeks/months. You should be able to find a school calendar. It is still a draft because we are working with MCCC to finalize the new year party arrangements.
Thank you and welcome back.